Full Job Description
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Growth Stack is an information technology management consulting firm focused on unlocking potentials through strategic planning and focused execution. We serve clients across a wide range of industries.
Growth Stack implement and deploy Odoo ERP to clients in Nigeria. Odoo ERP includes a comprehensive suite of business applications including Sales, CRM, Project management, Warehouse management, Financial Management, and Human Resources. A complete ERP system made up of different modules and integrates all the portions of the business. All business departments and their functionality can be integrated via Odoo ERP.
We believe our people make Growth Stack a special company and are a key competitive advantage. We are looking for a dynamic software sales professional to lead all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our ERP services in Nigeria. The ideal candidate will be located in Abuja.
In this role, you will define sales and growth strategy in key and new accounts and align that strategy in a matrix selling environment. It will be critical to establish relationships, understand our customers key business challenges and identify the appropriate ERP software solutions to meet their needs. A key component of your success will hinge on your ability to build a business case with ROI justification and communicate your recommendations to decision makers. You will leverage all available resources, differentiating the organization to grow the business.
- Identify Opportunities
- Plan and Manage Territory and Account Strategy
- Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
- Coordinate internal resources as needed
- Negotiate and Close
You Must Have
3+ years of sales experience in the software or manufacturing industries
3 + years of experience selling large complex software solutions
- Bachelors Degree, or MBA
- Experience in selling software or IT products.
- Experience selling software solutions delivered through Cloud, SaaS and traditional software commercial models.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Understanding of Pricing Strategy and negotiating terms and conditions, price with customers.
- Strong organizational and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated leader with a mature, positive attitude and a passion for working with customers to drive outcomes.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Incentive Eligible
- Salary Range: N80,000 – N388,000
Growth Stack is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.