Information Technology Specialist deploys and maintains enterprise software for clients. They determine clients’ business needs, develop customized ERP solutions, and smoothly integrate ERP applications with existing infrastructure.
We are seeking a highly capable Information Technology Specialist or ERP consultant to join our team. You will be consulting with management to determine our ERP needs, analyzing the performance of our client’s infrastructure, and developing and implementing ERP solutions.
To ensure success as an ERP consultant, you should demonstrate extensive knowledge of IT system integration and the ability to document ERP processes. Should be someone whose technical expertise results in optimized business processes, services, and human resource management.
ERP Consultant Responsibilities:
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and recommending system improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized ERP solutions.
- Deploying ERP solutions and ensuring seamless system integration.
- Running diagnostic tests and resolving issues to enhance performance.
- Providing ERP end-user training and technical support.
- Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Keeping informed of the latest ERP developments, upgrades, and offerings.
ERP Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an ERP consultant in a similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, ERP development tools, and coding languages.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.