Growth Stack is an information technology management consulting firm focused on unlocking potentials through strategic planning and focused execution. We serve clients across a wide range of industries. We are seeking hardworking Nigerians to fill this position
Job title: Social Media Manager – Full-time
- Oversees a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
- Analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop perfectly (Must)
- Fluent with LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google my business.
- Familiar with Google Analytics and other platforms
- The ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand.
- Expected to regularly post text, video and images that engage the company’s target market
- Follow online conversations on a company’s social media accounts and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to interact with writers, designers, developers and customers and report to senior management personnel.
- Must be able to identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy.
- Must be able to craft engaging content.
- Must constantly align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms, and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position.
- Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools, and finding real-time online conversations.
- Must have an understanding of the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
- Must have the skill of organizing tasks to meet deadlines.
- Work according to schedules and must meet marketing and business goals.
- Minimum of OND Social Science
- Not more than 25 Year
- Two years work experience
APPLICATION FORM[zohoForms src=https://forms.zohopublic.com/info4512/form/SoftwareSalesConsultant/formperma/BK2SzocmX1Tjka5Vpq7OCUXcpjydrpwKsP5zaDjby5E width=100% height=600px type=js autoheight=true/]